Thursday, October 04, 2007 @ 12:57 pm
Thank you to:
-mummy for the tokidoki bag, cardigan, banana&chocolate cake
-daddy (in advance) and also for the bananna&chocolate cake.
-ahma for the angpao
-uncle & aunty for the angpao
-rachelchng for that SUPER SWEET shirt & card & sweets in the box (:
-renee for the present (hmm dunno how to describe it)
-cynthia for that cute dog thingy
-anne & isabelle for that long time ago shirt (HA i haven't worn it yet. soonnn)
&all those people in s1 who wished in class ((:
&special mention to these people:
mummy daddy sean rachelchng lynn ziying sherlyn sheryl huiyi caryn nicole yanhui sammie elizabeth mark marcus celine jfm natasha jessica charlene shuyi annabel livvi janell hazel
for smsing/emailing/commenting/msn-ing etc. :D
okay I AM SO SORRY IF I MISSED OUT ANYONE.
my memory isn't very good. :(
hahah first time i'm doing a thank you list okay okay (:
I am loved (don't give up)
i love that sentence. a lot.
OKAY TODAY BIO WAS SCREWED UP BECAUSE I MINUSED 19 MARKS ALR. but my lack of feeling is scaring me. it's somehow like... as if i don't care about bio. O:
Lit tmr. Argh.
can't rmb quotes for nuts it's back to staying up to study again (just cause i wasted all my time slacking away today. arghhhhhhh birthday doesn't mean i can slack right. :( )
2
2
2
2
;D
It's ♥